Frank Heresco, DC, DABCO – Chiropractic Physician
A POWERFUL EDUCATION produces a disciplined and questioning mind.
“I don’t consider my education finished just because I graduated. Education is a life-long quest and passion. I am always asking questions and looking at old problems in new ways. The experience I have gained from being in practice since 1979 has also added to my education.”
• Majored in biology; Oregon State University. • Doctor of Chiropractic; Logan College of Chiropractic. • Diplomat of the American Board of Chiropractic Orthopedics; Los Angeles College of Chiropractic.
ADVANCED TRAINING allows me stay on the leading edge of advances in chiropractic care.
“I have attended countless professional courses to keep up to the minute on new treatment methods which can give a more accurate diagnosis, more personalized care, and faster relief.”
– Certified: Over 200 hours studied in whiplash-type injuries.
– Advanced training in: Radiology, orthopedics, sports medicine.
– Team Physician: for twelve years was a team physician for a high school football team.
PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS means you are being treated by a leader in the field. “I enjoy belonging to professional societies such as these listed below. They give me a chance to meet with my fellow chiropractors, and to share knowledge and learn from each other. In turn, I am able to give more experienced care.”
Member: American Chiropractic Association, Chiropractic Association of Oregon, Council of Chiropractic Orthopedics
• Playing Basketball
• Spending time with family
• Science & US History
• Trailblazer basketball
• Attending church
OTHER AREAS OF INTEREST allow him to help people even outside his office. “Many more people need advice and care than I can help in my office. I have lectured on back and neck care and sports injuries to a number of civic groups in the Corvallis area.”
• Local civic group: Greater Corvallis Rotary Club
“When you are injured and in pain, two things are important to you; getting care that ends the pain and gives you relief that lasts. That is why my staff and I believe in taking plenty of time to get to know you and your needs. It is why we use the latest testing to find out what is wrong. Finally, we use my training and personal care to give you the pain relief you deserve.”
Dr. Heresco met his wife, Kayla, in Colorado. They have a wonderful daughter and two grandchildren.